Skip to content

Me.

Matt our great friend

and Misha Lulu photographer asked me to take some

photos for a personal project,

I said ME??????

I really fear photos of me, but Matt is so good I could not refused!

16 Comments

1. rachel wrote:

You look so pretty, karen! Matt really captured you beautifully.

Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 10:39 pm | Permalink
  2. jarna wrote:

ovely pics, beatyful model πŸ˜‰

Sunny greetings from cold Finland ! β™₯

Friday, October 14, 2011 at 12:54 am | Permalink
  3. Oh my goodness are these fabulous. I don’t like photos of myself either, but you are beautiful! I love your dresses.

Steph

Friday, October 14, 2011 at 4:58 am | Permalink
  4. rubyellen wrote:

VAVAVOOM!!! can i have all your shoes! i will stuff them with socks to make them fit. πŸ˜‰

Friday, October 14, 2011 at 10:04 am | Permalink
  5. Guava wrote:

You’re so beautiful Karen!! I’m glad you said YES πŸ˜‰ Matt has done a fabulous job as usual!!!

Friday, October 14, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Permalink
  6. You are beautifull! Bela looks a lot like you!!!

Hugs from Brazil!

Friday, October 14, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Permalink
  7. Yoly wrote:

Estas hermosa Karen! A mi tambien no me gusta tomar me fotos, se me ase mas interesante mi nina…pero debez en cuando es bonito acordarnos de nosotras πŸ™‚ Yoly

Saturday, October 15, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Permalink
  8. Michele wrote:

Karen you are a DOLL!!!
    I love these photos. He does great work.

Saturday, October 15, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Permalink
  9. Ana wrote:

Wow!! You look amazing!! Trust me you don’t have to be shy of the camera. I love every thing you wore!!

Saturday, October 15, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Permalink
  10. Citlalli wrote:

wowwwww esas fotos si que quedaron increibles! Todos los vestidos se te ven super bien! Que bueno que decidiste decir que si a las fotos, te ves muy bonita y las fotos salieron muy lindas, Bela se parece muchisimo a ti en las primeras dos fotos! Y ya me imagino cuando se las enseΓ±es a Blanqui, va a decir que en lo de la modelada te pareciste a ella πŸ™‚

Sunday, October 16, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Permalink
  11. these are beautiful!!
    you look amazing Karen! loving your dresses too πŸ™‚

Monday, October 17, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Permalink
  12. angelyn wrote:

love them all! beautiful and stylish!

Saturday, October 22, 2011 at 12:11 pm | Permalink
  13. Arianne wrote:

Gorgeous! Um, the sparkle shoes are epic…love! <3

Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Permalink
  14. Dude, seriously you have the best style…sometimes wish you would do more style post, you inspire me!

Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 10:21 am | Permalink
  15. heather wrote:

i LOVE your style karen!!! πŸ™‚

Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Permalink
  16. Geri wrote:

“Hi Chica” I love your stuff, and your style! And you have a beautiful daughter,I look upto you!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 4:15 pm | Permalink